Radiation Protection Course is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held on Apr 10, 2020 at Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 5.5 CPD Points.
• Radiation Protection officers - who deal with Radiation Safety issues on a daily basis.
• Staff who want to be a Radiation Protection Officer.
• Radiologists and interventional radiologists.
• Physicians such as surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, urologists dealing with ionizing radiations.
• Interventional cardiologists
• Radiographers and radiology technologists.
• Radiation exposure workers.
• Dentists, Dental clinic staff.
• Operation theatre staff.
• Cath lab staff
• Review of fundamentals.
• Quantities and measurements.
• Biological effects of ionizing radiation.
• Principles of radiation protection and the international framework.
• Regulatory control.
• Assessment of external and internal exposures.
• Protection against occupational exposure.
• Medical exposures in diagnostic radiology.
• Training the trainers.
• FNAR advice for the radiation safety program.
• Radiation safety committee.
• Update and refresher course for UAE based Radiation Protection Officers.
• To understand the licensing requirements of the Federal Authority of Nuclear Regulation (FANR) and how to meet these requirements.
Why Radicon Course:
• Provides the technical and practical information needed to be a radiation safety officer.
• Covers awareness of the content of any special requirements for permanent facility or site operations and the importance of complying with these.
• The course fee includes Lunch, Refreshments, and provides 5.5 CPD by Dubai Healthcare City Authority.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||0526164434
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||09 Apr,2020||AED 999.00|