Radiation Protection Course is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held on Jan 10, 2020 at Radicon Institute of Radiology, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 CPD Points.
• Radiation Protection officers - who deal with Radiation Safety issues on a daily basis.
• Staff who want to be a Radiation Protection Officer.
• Radiologists and interventional radiologists.
• Physicians such as surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, urologists dealing with ionizing radiation.
• Interventional cardiologists
• Radiographers and radiology technologists.
• Radiation exposure workers.
• Dentists, Dental clinic staff.
• Operation theater staff.
• Cath lab staff
What will you get on the day:
• Certificate - - CME/CPD Points - applied.
• Lunch & Refreshments included
• Quality Learning Environment
• Types of Radiation
• Types of Effects
• Principles Of Radiation Safety
• Methods of Reducing Radiation Hazards
• Reducing Radiation Hazards in Dental Radiography
• Monitoring of Radiation
• Occupational Dose Limit
• Pregnant Radiation Workers
• FANR Advice for Radiation Safety Program
• Radiation Safety Committee
Update and refresher course for UAE based Radiation Protection Officers.
To understand the licensing requirements of the Federal Authority of Nuclear Regulation (FANR) and how to meet these requirements.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||971 4 514 7475
October 05, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||05 Jan,2020||GBP 199.00|