Radiation Protection Course is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held on Jan 10, 2020 at Radicon Institute of Radiology, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 CPD Points.
• Radiation Protection officers - who deal with Radiation Safety issues on a daily basis.
• Staff who want to be a Radiation Protection Officer.
• Radiologists and interventional radiologists.
• Physicians such as surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, urologists dealing with ionizing radiations.
• Interventional cardiologists
• Radiographers and radiology technologists.
• Radiation exposure workers.
• Dentists, Dental clinic staff.
• Operation theatre staff.
• Cath lab staff
What will you get on the day:
• Certificate - - CME/CPD Points - applied.
• Lunch & Refreshments included
• Quality Learning Environment
• Review of fundamentals.
• Quantities and measurements.
• Biological effects of ionizing radiation.
• Principles of radiation protection and the international framework.
• Regulatory control.
• Assessment of external and internal exposures.
• Protection against occupational exposure.
• Medical exposures in diagnostic radiology.
• Training the trainers.
• FNAR advice for the radiation safety program.
• Radiation safety committee.
• Update and refresher course for UAE based Radiation Protection Officers.
• To understand the licensing requirements of the Federal Authority of Nuclear Regulation (FANR) and how to meet these requirements.
Why Radicon Course:
Provides the technical and practical information needed to be a radiation safety officer.
Covers awareness of the content of any special requirements for permanent facility or site operations and the importance of complying with these.
The course fee includes Lunch, Refreshments, and provides CPD by Dubai Healthcare City Authority and provides CPD in accordance to Royal College of Radiologist CPD schemed.
To understand the licensing requirements of the Federal Authority of Nuclear Regulation (FANR) and how to meet these requirements.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||971 4 514 7475|
October 05, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||05 Jan,2020||GBP 199.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news