Psychopharmacology: What You Need to Know Today About Psychiatric Medications is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Jan 30, 2020 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Oak Brook, Oak Brook, Illinois, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours / 0.6 CEUs.
• Social Workers
• Case Managers
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• Nurse Practitioners
• Clinical Nurse Specialists
• Addiction Counselors
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Other Mental Health & HealthCare Professionals
Most Up-To-Date Psychotropic Medications Info .
Demands on mental health professionals to expand their knowledge of psychotropic meds are like never before … not only do you need to be on top of the latest developments and what is on the horizon, but you also have to take that information, and use it most effectively for your client.
• Improve clients’ understanding of their mental illness, and how medication aids recovery
• Identifying treatment concerns with inappropriate, inadequate doses of medication
• Tools to help clients manage unpleasant side effects
• Strategies to improve client adherence to medications
• Depression, bipolar, anxiety, schizophrenia, ADHD – the latest trends in medication management
• Articulate the clinical uses of the five major psychotropic medication classes antidepressants, mood stabilizers, anti-anxiety agents, antipsychotics and psychostimulants –including their efficacy and their common side effects.
• Implement effective methods to collaborate with patients and prescribers on issues surrounding compliance with medication treatments.
• Communicate the potential benefits and risks of using psychotropic medication to treat a wide array of conditions.
• Analyze the actions, therapeutic uses, and side effects of antidepressants in adults and children.
• Explore psychotropic medication treatment options for clients with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
• Explain current controversies in psychopharmacology, including Alzheimer’s medications and newly approved medications for various conditions.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration - Conference Fee||29 Jan,2020||USD 249.99|
|2 plus Group per Person Fee||29 Jan,2020||USD 219.99|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news