4th Probiotics Congress: Europe is organized by Global Engage Ltd and will be held from May 18 - 20, 2020 at Postillion Convention Center WTC Rotterdam, Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands.
This three-day meeting will host numerous presentations on probiotics discovery and product development, as well as prebiotics, diet and nutrition. Alongside a number of case studies on digestive health, metabolic diseases, ageing and allergy, the conference will highlight the importance of the early life microbiome, the milk microbiome, and the use of probiotics to modulate the infant gut. This meeting provides a networking experience in which industry/academia collaborations are forged to translate research into clinical trials. Plus, you will have ample opportunity to review more than 30 poster presentations and meet with 30+ exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services.
How you will benefit:
This programme creates a collaborative environment in which you can create enduring relationships across the full range of microbiome and probiotics research.
• Discover how companies are innovating probiotics in tandem with microbiome research
• Learn about new probiotic strains
• Get the latest insights on probiotics research outside the intestine in areas such as respiratory tract infection and cardiovascular disease
• Understand what is needed to keep the consumer fully engaged
• You are what you eat – diet and probiotics explored
• Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations to deliver new products to market
The 4th Probiotics Congress: Europe is one of the three meetings forming the Microbiome & Probiotics Series: Europe.
Use Your Tickets to Access these Co-located Meetings:
• 7th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: Europe
• 2nd Skin Microbiome & Cosmeceuticals Congress: Europe
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)1865 849841
April 17, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Academic/Hospital/NFP Fee||17 May,2020||EUR 899.00|
|Industry Fee||17 May,2020||EUR 1699.00|