Primitive Reflex Integration through Neuroplasticity is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Feb 06, 2020 at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis-Dwtn-Union Stn, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 clock hours/ 6.0 contact hours or 0.6 CEUs.
• Physical Therapist
• Occupational Therapist
• Speech Language Pathologist
• Physical Therapy Assistant
• Occupational Therapy Assistant
• Early Interventionist
In this interactive 6-hour workshop, improve treatment for your clients by discovering the link between primitive reflexes and development. Learn to evaluate the influence of primitive reflexes with central nervous system development stages, as it relates to function. Practice simple techniques to immediately add to your treatment sessions, leading to increased developmental success:
• Neurological Deficits
• Sensory Processing Problems
• Behavioral Challenges
• Learning Disabilities
• Identify primitive reflexes and how they contribute to development.
• Articulate testing and influence of the retention of primitive reflexes.
• Demonstrate the integration exercise, including modifications, for each reflex.
• Identify the behavioral and physical symptoms associated with each reflex.
• Examine why the reflexes may still be present.
• Discuss what reflex integration can accomplish.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration: Advance Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration Fee||05 Feb,2020||USD 249.99|
|2 Plus Group: per person Fee||05 Feb,2020||USD 219.99|
|Coordinator Fee||05 Feb,2020||USD 30.00|