Primespeak Seminar is organized by Prime Practice and will be held from May 21 - 22, 2020 at Rydges Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of Up to 14 CPD Hours.
This course is designed for dental clinicians (dentists, dental specialists, dental hygienists, dental and oral health therapists). However, clinicians may choose to bring along team members who work closely with them
Learn how to present treatment options and get your patients to make informed decisions while building trust and long lasting relationships.
• The rules of ethical dentistry.
• How to remove any perception of sales pressure.
• How to become rejection proof.
• Key trust busters and trust breakers.
•A step by step sequence for the new patient exam.
• How to overcome objections and deal with “I’ll think about it”.
• Tools and techniques to deepen patient ownership of their dental conditions.
Primespeak Seminar’s success has been due to its ability to support participants to:
• remove any perception of sales pressure
• increase patient ownership of their dental conditions
• bridge the gap between what a patient thinks they need and what you think they need
• take the stress out of communicating with patients
• NEVER be rejected
• ALWAYS maintain trust and rapport with patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+61 2 8935 0600|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Dentist - Early Fee||21 Apr,2020||AUD 2,565.00|
|Team Member - Early Fee||21 Apr,2020||AUD 1,305.00|