Primary Care and Women's Health Key Topics and Core Strategies is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Jan 25 - Feb 01, 2020 at Celebrity Summit, San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14.0 Contact Hours
• Hormonal Alternatives in Managing Menopause: 2015 Guidelines from The • North American Menopause Society.
• Treating and Screening for STD’s: Current CDC Guidelines
• Obesity and Pregnancy
• Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Newer Terminology and Management
• Update on Hormonal Contraception
• Communicating Skills: Medical Writing, Health Literacy, Medical Websites and more
• Medications and Pregnancy-an Overview of Current Usage
• Case studies in pituitary and adrenal problems
• Eat to Live, how to prolong your life by what you eat
• Exercise and Exercise prescription
• Case studies in common thyroid disorders
• Screening patients for Coronary Artery Disease and risk stratification
• Screening for Cancer in our Patients
• End of life care and palliative care
• Know the best recommendation on healthy eating and diets to prolong your patients lives.
• Know the value of various degrees of exercise and how to encourage its use
• Master the approach to hyper and hypothyroidism, nodules and goiter
Use algorithms to detect and evaluate the most common pituitary and adrenal problems
• Master the available tests to screen for and assess coronary artery disease in our patients
• Incorporate the current cancer screening recommendations into your practice with your patients
• Utilize practical approaches to helping patients at end of life make the best decisions and how to support them
• Apply current techniques of endometrial ablation as a viable alternative to hysterectomy
• Apply contemporary strategies in managing risks associated with obesity in pregnancy.
• Utilize current CDC Guidelines in managing sexually-transmitted disease
• Evaluate contraceptive options to provide a personalized approach to contraceptive counselling
• Identify meds to use, meds to avoid, and meds to consider in pregnancy
• Apply current hormone therapy guidelines to menopausal patients using an individualized approach
• Assess and utilize objective health information from a range of internet sources.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists and Dentists Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students and Others Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 495.00|