Practical Tips for the Practicing Pathologist: Focus on Genitourinary, Pulmonary, Gynecologic and Hematopathology is organized by Scientific Symposiums International and will be held from Feb 24 - 28, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25 CME hours.
• Must-know Morphologic Findings in Thoracic Pathology
• Endometrial Stromal Neoplashs: Update on New Entities and a Pracical approach to Diagnosis
• Chronic Colitis: Would the Real IIBD Please Stand Up
• Updates in Cutaneous Lymphomas According to the Recent WHO Classification
• Challenging Diagnosis in Bladder Biopsy and TURP Specimens
• Uterine Smooth Muscle Tumors: A Practical Approach
• Whatever Happened to Appendiceal Adenomas and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
• Cutaneous Pseudolymphomas
• Prostate Cancer Evolution: What the Pathologist Needs to Know
• Mullerian Adenosarcoma: An Update in Diagnostic Approaches and Differential Diagnosis
• Changes in Lung Cancer Terminology: 2010 Versus 2020
• Concerning Colorectal Polyps
• Cutaneous Histiocytoses
• Prostatic Adenocarcinoma: Morphologic Subtypes and Areas of Diagnosis Difficulty
• Interstitial Lung Disease Theory Versus Real Life
• Ischemic Enterocolitis is a Great Mimic of Just About Everything
• Pediatric Soft Tissue Tumors with Cutaneous Involvement
• Endometrial Carcinoma: Integrating Histologic and Molecular Features
• Crash Course in Mediastinal Pathology
• Colorectal Cancer Staging issues
• Renal Cell Carcinoma with Eosinophilic Cytoplasm: Old and New Entities
• Pediatric Melonocytic Tumors: The Good, the Not-So-Good and the Bad. Where Do You Trace the Line?
• Staging Lung Cancer in Lobectomies: Are You Going it Right?
• Undifferentiated Endometrial Carcinoma
• Testicular Tumors: An Update
|Contact No. :||(925) 376-0217
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 1345.00|
|SAM Exam - Registration Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 95.00|