This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Arizona Medical Association (ArMA) through the joint providership of MORE Foundation and the PTI, LLC. MORE Foundation is accredited by ArMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians. and will be held from Feb 18 - 21, 2020 at AC Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This program is designed for general radiologists, thoracic radiologists, pulmonologists and cardiologists and ancillary health care professionals who desire an update on recent imaging advances and the use of imaging as an aid to clinical patient management for diseases of the chest.
Practical Thoracic Imaging course is designed as a comprehensive imaging review of diseases that affect the chest. Experienced faculty has been selected to cover the subject material that emphasizes their approach to solving clinically relevant problems involving the chest. Review of traditional imaging as well as the benefits and caveats of newer imaging techniques will be presented. Ample time for questions and discussion will be provided. There will be practical case presentations to encourage audience participation.
- Identify the imaging findings and abnormalities of sarcoidosis and its differentials, imaging in smokers, vascular lesions, cardiac devices and catheters, MRI of heart, and chest trauma.
- Evaluate pulmonary infestations in the immune-compromised, artifacts of digital/computed radiography, and use of newer isotopes.
- Provide differential diagnoses that assist clinicians in arriving diagnoses at diseases and conditions of the chest
- Determine the utility of conventional and advanced imaging relevant to diseases of the chest.
- Apply appropriate use of imaging for more accurate and cost-effective diagnostic workup
- Integrate an early lung cancer screening program into clinical practice
- Describe the evidence-based technique for fine needle aspiration biopsy for solitary lung nodules.
- Diagnose the staging of various chest malignancies based on the current lung cancer staging criteria according to the TNM Classification.
- Describe the recommended follow-up for soft, solid and part solid nodules.
- Apply PET in the diagnosis of chest malignancies.
- Identify the global emergence of virulent viruses such as SARS, Hantavirus, and multidrug resistant bacteria such as MRSA and LRSA.
- Apply imaging findings in adult cardiac diseases, such as application of CT/MRI in coronary artery disease and TAVR.
- Apply CT and MRI in breast imaging.
|Contact No. :||623-241-8724|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||17 Feb,2020||USD 699.00|