Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Feb 23 - 27, 2020 at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines is designed for the practicing radiologist whose work involves neuroradiology, or those involved in the neurourological sciences, neurosurgery, neurology, and/or related fields.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs)
SAM credit is under review and will likely be available for this activity in the amount of 22 SAM credits.
Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines is intended to provide a clinically-relevant discussion of common diseases involving the brain, head/neck, and spine. In addition to the use of case-based imaging reviews to highlight pearls and pitfalls in diagnostic neuroradiology, existing guidelines and recent literature will be discussed in a matter that is germane to the daily practice of evidence-based medicine. Teaching points will be reinforced by integrating self-assessment throughout the course.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Discuss pediatric spine imaging
• Review the staging of head and neck cancer
• Describe malformations of cortical development
• Discuss the potential impact of artificial intelligence on the practice of radiology
• Review the role of imaging in localizing spinal cerebrospinal fluid leaks
• Identify causes of conductive hearing loss
• Recognize central nervous system infections
• Discuss updates in stroke imaging
• Describe white matter diseases of the brain
• Review intracranial neoplasms (both intra-axial and extra-axial)
• Summarize the evidence and technique for lumbar epidural steroid injections
• Discuss spinal neoplasms
Time: 14:30 - 18:00 p.m
|Contact No. :||866-246-1581,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians/Scientists Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 1095.00|
|Residents/Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 1045.00|
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news