Post Graduate Course in Homeopathy for Cranial Osteopaths is organized by Holistic Family Medicine, LLC and will be held from Sep 12, 2020 - Dec 05, 2021 at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America.
10 sessions (Saturday and Sunday), 6-8 weeks apart. Saturdays 9AM to 6PM and Sundays 9AM to 1PM
• September 12, 13
• November 7, 8
• January 23, 24
• March 13, 14
• May 1, 2
• June 12, 13
• July 31- August 1
• September 11, 12
• October 23, 24
• December 4, 5
15 month course in classical homeopathy exclusively for cranial osteopaths (DO & MD). AOA approved for 120 CME credits, category 1-B.
Licensed DOs and MDs with previous training in Osteopathy in the Cranial Field and with perceptual skills necessary to work with Primary Respiration. MDs and Canadian DOs are required to submit a copy of a valid license.
It is the sole responsibility of the student to verify that their professional credentials permit the practice of homeopathy and that the prescribing of homeopathic medications falls within the scope of their license.
Video and audio recordings are not permitted.
• Homeopathic Philosophy (Concepts and Methods)
• Comparative Homeopathic/Osteopathic Philosophy
• Homeopathic methods of history taking, symptom analysis and prescribing
• Homeopathic drugs: their preparation, manufacture, pharmacology and regulation
• Homeopathic drug types
• Materia Medica of commonly used homeopathic drugs
• Case taking, case management for acute and chronic illness
• Homeopathy in pediatrics and pregnancy
• Pre and post- operative prescribing
• Survey of the classical homeopathic literature
• Integration of homeopathy and OMT
• Integration of homeopathy and conventional therapeutics
• Remedy selection using Primary Respiration (including the history of remedy testing)
• Special topics
• Limitations of the homeopathic method
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||212-688-4818|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||03 Aug,2020||USD 5000.00|