Post Graduate Course in Homeopathy for Cranial Osteopaths
Post Graduate Course in Homeopathy for Cranial Osteopaths is organized by Holistic Family Medicine, LLC. The symposium is held from Sep 12, 2020 - Dec 05, 2021, at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America.
10 sessions (Saturday and Sunday), 6-8 weeks apart. Saturdays 9 AM to 6 PM and Sundays 9 AM to 1 PM
• September 12, 13
• November 7, 8
• January 23, 24
• March 13, 14
• May 1, 2
• June 12, 13
• July 31- August 1
• September 11, 12
• October 23, 24
• December 4, 5
15-month program in classical homeopathy solely for cranial osteopaths (DO & MD). AOA assigned for 120 CME credits, category 1-B.
Authorized DOs and MDs with former training in Osteopathy in the Cranial Field and with perceptual skills needed to work with Primary Respiration. MDs and Canadian DOs are asked to present a copy of a substantial license.
It is the sole liability of the student to establish that their professional credentials permit the practice of homeopathy and that the prescribing of homeopathic medications falls within the scope of their license.
Video and audio recordings are not allowed.
• Homeopathic Philosophy (Concepts and Methods)
• Comparative Homeopathic/Osteopathic Philosophy
• Homeopathic methods of history taking, symptom analysis and prescribing
• Homeopathic drugs: their preparation, manufacture, pharmacology, and regulation
• Homeopathic drug types
• Materia Medica of commonly used homeopathic drugs
• Case taking, case management for acute and chronic illness
• Homeopathy in pediatrics and pregnancy
• Pre and post-operative prescribing
• Survey of the classical homeopathic literature
• Integration of homeopathy and OMT
• Integration of homeopathy and conventional therapeutics
• Remedy selection using Primary Respiration (including the history of remedy testing)
• Special topics
• Limitations of the homeopathic method
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 120
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine