Taiwan, Philippines, Borneo & Indonesia: Confronting Medical & Dental Healthcare Needs
Taiwan, Philippines, Borneo & Indonesia: Confronting Medical & Dental Healthcare Needs is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Sep 29 - Oct 15, 2020 at Crystal Endeavor, Taipei, Taiwan.
The Professional Education Society invites you to join our CME/CE Seminar for Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals
TAIWAN, PHILIPPINES, BORNEO & INDONESIA ON CRYSTAL ENDEAVOR
Confronting Medical & Dental Healthcare Needs
This Seminar is planned for 15 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CME/CE credits, Certificates of Completion and possible tax deductible guidelines will be provided for Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, and Allied Health Care Professionals. Certificates of Attendance will be provided for ALL registered seminar participants
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
The large number of islands that make up the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia and their dispersion over a wide area has given rise to a diverse culture and hundreds of ethnic groups. Delivering quality healthcare across multicultural groups and locales with an increasing incidence of non-communicable diseases is an ongoing challenge.
Similarly, the US population is becoming more ethnically diverse, and the occurrences of non-communicable diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes are increasing. Exploring solutions to these challenges with in-country professionals provides opportunities for practitioners to enhance healthcare delivery models and best practices to prevent and control disease in cross-cultural environments.
Since 1980, PES has provided accredited CME/CE cruise and travel seminars welcoming friends and family as travelling companions. Our exclusive, customized programs provide unique insight into healthcare innovations, challenges and cross-cultural perspectives.
Uncover Asia’s Most Exotic Islands
This voyage provides a veritable playground of precious wild terrain and curiously beautiful sights found nowhere else in the world. With an itinerary that focuses on the exotic wilds of some of Asia’s most stunning tropical islands, this journey is perfect for lovers of both nature and natural wonders.
Highlights include the Philippines’ Hundred Islands National Park, with its mushroom-like limestone islets beckoning snorkelers, the playful young orangutans in the Borneo treetops, and the utter bliss of Bali – all part of a journey that redefines “wild luxury.”
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Explore Taroko Gorge a 12-mile-long river canyon featuring a picturesque temple built over a cascading waterfall
See Hundred Islands National Park, a collection of 124 emerald islets and a wonderland for snorkeling and bird-watching
• Discover white-sand beaches, blue lagoons, and coral reefs in El Nido
• Visit orphaned orangutans at the Orangutan Rehabilitation Center
• Spend a day in Torjaland, an indigenous mountain village
• Dive deep at the Sumur Ikan Dive Site for a great diversity of sea life
• Witness the world’s largest lizards at Komodo Island National Park
• Disembark in Bali, a paradise of jungles, volcanoes, and temples
All-Inclusive Cruise Package:
• Expansive all-suite, all-balcony, butler-serviced accommodations
• Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues and 24-hour room service
• Unlimited fine wines, champagne, beer, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and tea
• Onboard entertainment, expedition lectures, enrichment programs, and a watersports marina with kayaks and snorkeling gear, plus a collection of complimentary Crystal Expedition Adventures
• Luxurious and contemporary public spaces including a 2-story solarium, plus 18 zodiacs, a submersible, and 2 helicopters
• Included gratuities and unlimited Wi-Fi
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• National Healthcare Delivery Systems in Indonesia: Medical & Dental
• Confronting Healthcare Issues in Isolated Communities
• Mental Health Care Challenges in Underserved Populations
• Emerging Healthcare Issues: Changing Demographics & Chronic Disease Patterns
• Cross-Cultural Competency & Healing: Strategies and Traditional Approaches
• Emergency Healthcare Delivery: Tsunamis & Beyond
• Non-Communicable Diseases: Prevention & Treatment
• Shipboard Medicine: Common Cases/Challenges Encountered
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005
August 29, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||29 Sep,2020||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||29 Sep,2020||USD 450.00|