WellMama’s 6th Annual Perinatal Mental Health Summit is organized by WellMama and will be held from May 20 - 21, 2020 at Unitarian Universalist Church, Eugene, Oregon, United States of America.
This two-day conference will cover the latest science and clinical recommendations related to pregnancy and postpartum mental health, with guest speakers representing research, clinical practice, community health, and more. Recommended for all professionals who work with new and expectant parents. All new content from previous years! Register by May 1 here: wellmamaoregon.com/summit
• Learn. Confirmed sessions: Racism, Implicit Bias, & Perinatal Mental Health, Neurobiology of Bonding in the NICU, Transition to Fatherhood, Psychopharmacology, Support from a Social Work Perspective, Sexual Violence & Perinatal Health, Substance Use & Mental Health in Parenting, Birth-Related PTSD, Psychosis Management, Mood & Nutrition, and more!
• Grow. Continuing education credit (pending) for nurses, LCSWs, LPCs, IBCLCs, doulas
• Nourish. Breakfast & lunch provided, babies and kiddos welcome, morning yoga
• Network. Networking social hour at Sweet Cheeks on 5th urban tasting room on Wednesday, May 20
• Stay. Discounted accommodation at Eugene’s boutique hotel Inn at the 5th
• Sponsor. Get the word out about your product or service while supporting WellMama's work in the community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
• Register by May 1 at wellmamaoregon.com/summit .Sliding scale registration fees and group discounts. If cost is a barrier, let us know.
Confirmed Session Topics:
• Racism, Implicit Bias, & Perinatal Mental Health
• Perinatal PTSD
• Psychosis Management
• Neurobiology of Bonding in the NICU
• Transition to Fatherhood
• Gut-Brain Axis in Perinatal Nutrition & Mental Health
• The Intersection of Sexual Violence & Perinatal Health
• Substance Use & Mental Health in Parenting
Follow along on Facebook for full speaker & program details and join our Summit Facebook group to arrange carpools, etc. Flyer with details is attached. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-896-0410|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|