Massive Group are organizing Pediatrics and Neonatology conference in June 17 - 19, 2020 at London, UK and we are trying our best to gather many eminent speakers at our event.
Massive group Pediatrics Conferences are gatherings known for knowledge sharing, exchange of research ideas of specific techniques and topics in Pediatrics field. Our expert honorary speakers will provide you with the most clinically up-to-date relevant information, you’ll leave better educated and more invigorated than you thought possible. Massive conferences will consider interdisciplinary and Trans disciplinary themes that address the challenges in various fields from multiple theoretical and practical standpoints.
The goal is to provide an inspiring and enthusiastic dialogue for constructive and critical communication. Massive Conferences are beneficial for researchers, Exhibitors to develop their business by participating and showcasing their products. Pediatrics Conferences provide a brand via product demonstrations, seminars, conferences and sponsorship opportunities. Pediatrics conference organized by Massive International offers the chance to promote brand reliability by technology displays, hospitality and networking events.
The purpose of the ‘Massive group’ is to provide a platform for academicians and researchers to put forward ideas and interpretations of the significance of the economic and cultural interaction. The Massive group hosts conferences to promote excellence in academic research.
Theme: Addressing new challenges towards Pediatrics and Neonatology.
• Pediatrics Research
• Pediatrics Treatments
• Pediatrics Summit
• Pediatrics Education
• Pediatrics Congress
• Neonatology Summit
• Pediatric Toxicology
• Pediatrics Nursing
• Neonatal Medicine
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Pediatric Radiology
• Pediatric Allergy
• Pediatric Surgery
• Pediatric Surgeons
• Pediatric Oncology
• Pediatrics and Neonatology
• Pediatric Nutrition
• Clinical Pediatrics
• Pediatric Ophthalmology
• Pediatric Healthcare
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Pediatric Endocrinology
• Neonatal Care
• Pediatric Gastroenterology
• Pediatric Hepatology
• Pediatric Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Rheumatology
• Pediatric Psychiatry
• Pediatric Pulmonology
• Pediatrics Vaccines
• Pediatrics Medicine
• Trade thoughts and system with driving Pediatrics and Neonatology scientists, researchers, analysts, Pediatrics and Neonatology experts and specialists from more than 50 nations
• Examine and discuss quality activities that can be connected to the practice
• Examine approaches to work together in setting up quality activities all through the Pediatrics study and Neonatology and Pediatrics issue and treatment
• Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
• Learn and talk about key news and difficulties with senior level speakers.
|Contact No. :||+91 8897749796
December 15, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Delegate Fee||16 Jun,2020||EUR 910.00|
|Student Fee||16 Jun,2020||EUR 500.00|
|Oral Presentation Fee||16 Jun,2020||EUR 820.00|
|Poster Presentation Fee||16 Jun,2020||EUR 750.00|