Pediatric Subspecialties for PCPs: Gastroenterology and Infectious Diseases is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Feb 22 - 29, 2020 at Celebrity Equinox, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Pediatricians
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
• 14.0 Contact Hours
• 3 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
• Uncommon causes of abdominal pain that are now common
○ The participant will be able to differentiate the various pancreobiliary causes of chronic abdominal pain
• Show and Tell
○ The participant will identify various non-GI symptoms or signs, associated with GI diseases.
• Swallowing problems in children
○ The participant will learn to cite the various common and some uncommon causes of dysphagia
• Celiac disease
○ Participants will be able to differentiate signs and symptoms of one of the most common pediatric gastrointestinal problems
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease In Children
○ Determine the major issues affecting children with one of the most common chronic diseases in children.
• I'm Backed up and I Can't Get It Out!
○ List the common causes and treatments of constipation in children
• Stop the Running! Diarrhea and It's Ins and Outs.
○ Summarize the common causes and treatments of diarrhea in children
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists and Dentists Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students and Others Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news