Pediatric Neuroradiology Fellowship Course is organized by TMC Academy and will be held from Jun 22 - 26, 2020 at Torre Mapfre, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 29 CME Credits.
Pediatric Neuroradiology is a subspecialty of both Neuroradiology and Pediatric Radiology. Neuroimaging studies in infants and children are often reported by radiological specialists who have little background or experience in this specific field. Through the recreation of real-life scenarios, the Fellow will be exposed to, and guided through a broad range of common and less-common clinical problems, and will thus consolidate his/her experience and build new knowledge that will turn useful when reporting pediatric examinations in the everyday clinical practice.
• To become familiar with the peculiar features of neuroimaging studies in the pediatric age group as compared with adults
• To learn how to report MRI and CT studies performed in children with a broad range of neurological disorders
• To understand how the normal appearance of the infant’s brain changes with age
• To become able to recognize normal and abnormal neuroimaging features, and to avoid pitfalls
Programme will include:
• Lectures on basic pediatric neuroimaging features, common queries, malformations of the brain and spinal cord, phakomatoses, brain tumors, and leukodystrophies
• Individual reporting with supervision of Mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
Level II - General radiologist:
The programme is designed for levels II (4th-5th radiology residents) and III (specialists in radiology and neuroradiology).
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+34 93 550 0750|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||21 Jun,2020||EUR 2200.00|
Plan Your Travel
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news