Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Renewal (1-day course) is organized by Virginia CommonWealth University (VCU) Center for Trauma and Critical Care Education (CTCCE) and will be held on Nov 18, 2020 at CTCCE, Richmond, Virginia, United States of America.
Who is this course for:
• The PALS Provider course is intended for those who need to complete initial certification or have let their certification lapse and have been expired past the recommended renewal period (six months past expiration date).
• The Renewal course is a one-day course for those who are current or within six months of their expiration date.
• Contact Hours: Hours - 7
The renewal course is a one-day course for those who are current or within six months of their expiration date.
The American Heart Associations's (AHA) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. This classroom, Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
• Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning.
• Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations.
• Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations.
• Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
• Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO/DDS Fee||17 Nov,2020||USD 185.00|
|NP/PA/CRNA Fee||17 Nov,2020||USD 170.00|
|RN/LPN/Student Fee||17 Nov,2020||USD 145.00|
|EMS Fee||17 Nov,2020||USD 130.00|
|RT Fee||17 Nov,2020||USD 125.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news