Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support (PALS) Recertification/Renewal/Update Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on May 19, 2020 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 8 CEU Credits.
PALS Renewal Class Information:
• This is an advanced course designed to teach how to respond to children with respiratory problems, shock, abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest.
• Students must hold a current (not-expired) AHA PALS Provider card.
• BLS can be added to your class at registration for students who hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
PALS Renewal Course Overview:
• High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
• Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
• Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application CPR within 10 seconds
• Apply team dynamics
• Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
• Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
• Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
• Early interventions for the treatment of shock
• Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
• Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
• Post–cardiac arrest management
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AHA PALS Provider card issued upon successful completion of the written exam and skills testing.
This class is for:
• Any professional who may respond to an adult cardiovascular emergency
• “Recertification/Renewal/Update” courses are for students who currently hold a current (non-expired) AHA PALS Provider card
• This course is offered as a popular extended one day class or traditional two-day class, depending upon student preference. This is arranged on the day of your class.
• ECG/Pharmacology is a highly recommended prerequisite.
• Students will master their PALS skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
• Continuing education (CE) credits available for this course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Recertification/Renewal/Update Course Fee||19 May,2020||USD 150.00|
1510 Huntington Drive
South Pasadena, California, United States of America
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news