Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Recertification Course is organized by Critical Care Training Center (CCTC) and will be held on Oct 09, 2020 at Critical Care Training Center, North Hollywood, California, United States of America.
PALS certification is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
PALS Course Content
• Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
• 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
• Management of respiratory emergencies
• Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
• Vascular access
• Resuscitation team concept
• Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
• Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
Time: 8:30 AM
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Class Price||08 Oct,2020||USD 155.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news