Panama Canal Tropical Winter Escape on Regent - Emerging Healthcare Issues in Central America is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Feb 25 - Mar 12, 2020 at Regent Seven Seas Splendor, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Experience a daylight transit of the Panama Canal, one of the world’s most amazing feats of engineering
• Visit seaside Cartagena, Colombia, and explore its 16th-century Old Town with cobbled streets and colorful colonial buildings
• In Puntarenas view tropical orchards, coffee plantations, mangroves full of exotic birds, or take a train into the serene cloud forest
• Discover the lovely buildings draped in flowers and breathtaking views of emerald volcanoes of old Antigua in Puerto Quetzal
• Snorkel, swim, or discover cultural sights in the Cayman Islands
• Relax on white-sand beaches that overlook spectacular arching stone cliffs in Cabo San Lucas, located at the southernmost tip of Baja
All-Inclusive Cruise Package:
• FREE roundtrip air from primary gateways with transfers between airport and ship
• FREE unlimited shore excursions in every port
• FREE unlimited beverages including fine wines, champagne & premium spirits, plus in-suite minibar replenished daily
• FREE gourmet cuisine with open seating dining in the Compass Rose, complimentary specialty restaurants, and 24-hour room service
• FREE pre-paid gratuities and Wi-Fi throughout the ship
• FREE 1-night pre-cruise hotel package in Concierge Suites & higher
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
The changing epidemiological profile of the populations in Central America with an increase in morbidity from diabetes, heart disease and cancer, poses challenges to the current public health systems. Reducing the burden of chronic disease in a multi-ethnic population also necessitates the need for healthcare practitioners to understand the importance of employing “cultural competence” in treating these diverse populations to provide quality patient care and outcomes. Addressing these current healthcare needs in Central America has focused on integrating health services and delivery networks to improve access to a continuum of primary care as the best model for disease control and prevention.
Healthcare practitioners globally are currently faced with many of these same challenges. Now, more than ever, it is important for healthcare professionals to collaborate with colleagues and global counterparts to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease. By design, this program offers opportunities for healthcare professionals to compare and contrast current best practices to provide quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting and gain a better understanding of emerging healthcare delivery models.
We explore how these current healthcare needs are being addressed by integrating health services and delivery networks to improve patient access with a focus on primary care as the best model for disease control and prevention.
• Sleep Medicine - Overview and Update
• Sleep Apnea: Diagnosis, Physiologic Effects, Treatment Strategies
• Overview of Healthcare & Delivery Systems in Central America
• Emerging Healthcare Issues: Treatment and Prevention
• Recent Updates in Dentistry
• Travel Medicine Updates
• Medicine at Sea
Our goal is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct educational healthcare programs to learn about best practice models reflecting current approaches in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes
• Provide professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Allow medical/healthcare professionals to compare current best practices in medicalthealthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting
Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care. By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005|
December 05, 2018
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Seminar Attendance (1 Person) Fee||24 Feb,2020||USD 450.00|
|Seminar Attendance (2 Persons) Fee||24 Feb,2020||USD 900.00|
|Seminar Attendance (3 Persons) Fee||24 Feb,2020||USD 1350.00|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar (1 Person) Fee||24 Feb,2020||USD 695.00|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar (2 Persons) Fee||24 Feb,2020||USD 1390.00|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar (3 Persons) Fee||24 Feb,2020||USD 2085.00|
Regent Seven Seas Splendor
Port of Miami 1015 North America Way
Miami, Florida, United States of America