Pain Management for the Main Street Practitioner is organized by PAINWeek and will be held on May 02, 2020 at The Westin Galleria Dallas, Dallas, Texas, United States of America.
The educational design of this activity addresses the needs of frontline clinicians: physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, and pharmacists involved in the treatment of patients with pain.
This is a 1-day meeting and will provide 6 CE/CME credits.
Pain Management for the Main Street Practitioner has been created to streamline the clutter of information on assessment, evolving guidelines, risk management, and changing reimbursement scenarios. Join us for a day of clinical, legal, and practice management CE/CME designed expressly for frontline clinicians.
Pain is the primary reason Americans seek health care. An aging population and radical expansion in health insurance coverage will converge to keep pain in the forefront of patient presentations. And the rapidly evolving regulatory environment in medication risk management has new and complex implications for patients and practitioners alike.
The PAINWeekEnd Regional Conference Series brings certified medical education to healthcare professionals in all disciplines with an interest in pain managem
Reasons to attend:
• The PAINWeekEnd agenda is purposely constructed for the busy clinician, delivering a full day of relevant, practical information, together with the opportunity for interaction and exchange with faculty and fellow attendees.
• Whether you're in a hospital or office-based practice, chronic pain patients are everywhere--and YOU are absorbing the burden of their care.
• Pain Management for the Main Street Practitioner has been created to streamline the clutter of information on assessment, evolving guidelines, risk management, changing reimbursement scenarios, and administrative and criminal cases against healthcare professionals.
• PAINWeekEnd conferences are scheduled in convenient locations across the country.
• PAINWeekEnd conference attendees can earn 6.0 to 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Special Offer: All PAINWeekEnd registrants will be able to credit their entire registration toward their attendance at the PAINWeek National Conference at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on the Vegas Strip.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||973.415.5100|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Practicing Healthcare Professionals Fee||01 May,2020||USD 129.00|