Out of the Mold: The Emergence of Modern Dermatopathology Imagined Through Maladies in Wax
Out of the Mold: The Emergence of Modern Dermatopathology Imagined Through Maladies in Wax is organized by United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and will be held from Apr 27 - 30, 2020 at Museum of Castings, Paris, Ile-de-France, France. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
USCAP is transforming not only how we learn, but where we learn. This course will be taught by a world class faculty in one of the most historically important settings in dermatopathology, La Musée des Moulages, the dermatology wax works museum of Hôpital Saint Louis. Dynamic lectures will provide panoramic insight into relevant aspects of dermatopathology including inflammatory dermatoses, melanocytic tumors, cutaneous lymphomas, soft tissue tumors and adnexal tumors. In addition to learning cutting-edge dermatopathology, you will immerse yourselves in the medical history of dermatology and dermatopathology in one of the most important archives of cutaneous diseases. The charm and glamour of Paris with its varied culinary, artistic and architectural allures will make your learning experience even more significant!
• Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for selected inflammatory dermatoses
• Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for selected melanocytic tumors
• Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for selected cutaneous lymphomas
• Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for adnexal tumors
• Utilize wax images of dermatologic diseases to visualize the extraordinary scope of dermatologic diseases
• Understand the origins of dermatology and dermatopathology within its unique historical archive
|Contact No. :||+1.760.327.6777
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non Member Practicing Pathologist- Fee||26 Apr,2020||USD 1799.00|
|USCAP Member Practicing Pathologist - Fee||26 Apr,2020||USD 1299.00|
|USCAP Trainee Member - Fee||26 Apr,2020||USD 999.00|