Ob/Gyn Ultrasound-Core Course is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from Mar 04 - 07, 2020 at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
This course serves as a comprehensive review for the practicing clinician.
Thomas Jefferson University designates this live material activity for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Entire Course ONLY : 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Entire Course AND Hands-On : 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This three-day program provides a more in-depth coverage of ultrasound applications in obstetrics and gynecology. Approximately three-quarters of the program is devoted to obstetrics and the remainder to gynecology.
Practicing clinicians and sonographers will be able to refresh their knowledge in gynecological areas such as the post-menopausal uterus, endometrial disorders, adnexal masses, transvaginal imaging and obstetrics including problem solving with obstetrical measurements, exposure to Doppler in Ob/Gyn, bioeffects and invasive procedures.
After attending this course, the participant should be able to:
• recognize the acoustic representation of normal anatomy of the fetus and the female pelvis
• describe the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• identify pathologies of the fetus, uterus, and ovaries from ultrasound images
• perform basic ultrasound scanning of the non-pregnant female pelvis
• Imaging Techniques including Transvaginal Scanning
• Normal Pelvic Anatomy ad Anatomic Variants
• Sonography of the Uterus and Endometrial including Sonohysterography
• Adnexal Masses
• Pelvic Pain
• First Trimester Sonography
• Ectopic Pregnancy
• Detailed Fetal Anatomic Survey
• Obstetrical Measurements
• Multiple Gestation
• Sonography of the Placenta and Cervix
• Doppler Applications in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Fetal Anomalies
Optional Hands-On Session:
During the optional Saturday morning hands-on scanning session participants have an opportunity to utilize a wide range of ultrasound instruments during scanning of live models with both transabdominal and transvaginal Gyn scanning on non-pregnant models, and transabdominal scanning on third trimester pregnant models.
Please note that the Optional Hands-On Session is the only activity on Saturday. No lectures are held on Saturday.
|Contact No. :||215-955-8533
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||03 Mar,2020||USD 1450.00|
|Course Fee plus Optional Saturday Hands-On Session Fee||03 Mar,2020||USD 1750.00|