New York State Nurses Association Seminar at Sea is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Feb 02 - 07, 2020 at Quantum of the Seas, Singapore.
Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
• Up to 14.5 Contact Hours / 1.6 CEUs live
• Up to 4 Contact Hours / .4 CEU self-study
TOTAL: Up to 18.5 Contact Hours / 2 CEU
Nurses experience stress everyday provoked by ever increasing workloads, healthcare industry instability, family responsibilities, conflicts, life events, financial strain, and health problems. While a certain amount of life stress may be beneficial, intense stress is unhealthy. The first reaction to stress is anxiety.
Continuing stress has a detrimental effect on physical and mental health and cognitive functioning. Prolonged stress generates internal inflammation, reduces immune function, and results in a range of chronic health problems such as depression, fatigue, insomnia, headache, overeating, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and even cancer. While nurses understand that the best way to manage stress and anxiety is through self-care, they frequently complain that they don't have time to think about themselves.
Join us in an interactive program offering meditative movement exercise and dance, along with alternative healing modalities, medically proven to reduce stress and increase well-being that can be done anytime, anyplace, even on the job. Learn basic Yoga and Medical Qi-gong moves that will improve your concentration, body posture, mind-body connection and bolster your relaxation. Through energy work, working with crystals and energy grids, sound, meditation, breathing regulation, dance, and body posture exercises, you can improve your overall physical fitness and stamina while simultaneously reducing your stress levels.
At the conclusion of this program, the participant will be able to:
• Differentiate how mind-body exercise differs from conventional exercise
• Analyze research-supported outcomes and benefits of mind-body exercise, specifically for yoga, qi-gong, and tai chi
• Explore alternative healing modalities that reduce stress and promote well being
• Evaluate the role of mind-body exercise and alternative healing modalities in chronic disease management
• Demonstrate regulated breathing, mindful concentration, and gentle movements of the body that regulates mood and reduces stress
• Discuss how mind-body exercises can be utilized during your workday
• Develop a plan to incorporate mind-body exercise and alternative healing modalities into your everyday life
• Appraise the benefit of applying mind-body exercise and alternative healing modalities into your patient's plan of care
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Nurses Fee||29 May,2020||USD 350.00|