New Treatment Advances & Current Management Approaches in Acute Kidney Injury-Hepatorenal Syndrome (AKI-HRS) is organized by Chronic Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) and will be held on Mar 11, 2020 at The Ranch Restaurant and Saloon, Anaheim, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of hepatologists, gastroenterologists, hospitalists/intensive care specialists, nephrologists, nurse practitioners (NPs), physician assistants (PAs), nurses (RNs) and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients with Hepatorenal syndrome (HRS).
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Define the types of HRS, its prevalence rates, and proposed pathophysiology
• Discuss the International Club of Ascites (ICA) criteria for the diagnosis and management of acute kidney injury (AKI) in cirrhosis and apply these criteria in clinical practice
• Review the clinical signs of HRS and recognize the differing treatment goals in HRS (i.e. long-term treatment improvement of liver function vs. short term improvement of kidney function)
• Recognize the need for approved therapies for HRS in the U.S. and apply recommended treatment strategies to clinical practice in the absence of these therapies
• Identify new advancements in the treatment of HRS
Our Grand Rounds CME event is designed to bring the latest educational updates in AKI-HRS to hospitals and medical professionals around the country. For more information, visit our website and check out all of our national CME events!
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
The Ranch Restaurant and Saloon
1025 E Ball Rd
Anaheim, California, United States of America
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news