Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification/Recertification/Renewal/Update Course by Lifesaver Education (Apr 20, 2020) - Afternoon Session
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification/Recertification/Renewal/Update Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on April 20, 2020 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 4 CEU Credits.
NRP Class Information:
• This is an advanced course designed to teach how to respond to newborns with respiratory problems, shock, abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest.
NRP Course Overview:
• This is a comprehensive neonatal resuscitation course that prepares students on managing and prioritizing care for a newborn with complications. This course highly emphasizes the importance of team-based resuscitation.
• Course is formatted in a blending learning format requiring students to complete the online portion of the class first prior to attending the instructor-led skills portion.
• Recommended for anyone working with newborns with potential critical care risks, such as NICU and labor & delivery.
• This class is designed for those who have taken NRP in the past and those who are taking NRP for the first time.
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AAP NRP eCard will be issued upon successful completion of the blended learning course.
Students will master their NRP skills through a combination of hands-on practice, simulation, and debriefing discussions with instructor guidance.
Time: 1:00 PM
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(626) 441-3406|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification/Recertification/Renewal/Update Course Fee||20 Apr,2020||USD 150.00|
1510 Huntington Drive
South Pasadena, California, United States of America