Musculoskeletal MRI Fellowship Course is organized by TMC Academy and will be held from Sep 07 - 11, 2020 at Torre Mapfre, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 30 CME Credits.
The MSK fellowship that TMC academy offers includes an overview of the knee, shoulder, hip, elbow, wrist, ankle joints in modules covering the morning or afternoon. Each module starts with a lecture. You will be challenged with an examination and after the lecture we continue with individual case readings from the TMC academy teaching file. Finally, each module ends with a common reading session of the cases using reporting templates to help you navigate and write adequate reports.
Participation in this fellowship with a reduced number of radiologists ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge in structured musculoskeletal MRI reading.
If the fellowship has been successful it has provided you with knowledge that can help you address your normal clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits. At the end of the program you will be able to identify and report on common Musculoskeletal MRI and pathology in daily practice without difficulty.
Maximum number of seats: 10
• Upgrade your knowledge by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice
• Become familiar and feel confident with basic and early advanced MSK pathology as encountered in daily practice
• Discriminate common variants from pathology
• Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include:
• Lectures on common pathology of the knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle and hip and specific sports injuries with quiz cases
• Individual reporting on provided cases with supervision of mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
• Daily examination
Level II - General radiologist
Radiologists with little or with early advanced knowledge in MSK pathology and who would like to become more confident on reporting musculoskeletal MRI will benefit most from the fellowship.
Maria Wienk M.D.
Consultant radiologist at TMC
Maria Wienk is a consultant radiologist who graduated from the Free University in Amsterdam where she also completed her radiology training in 1996. With more than 20 years’ experience in radiology Dr. Wienk started to work for TMC in Barcelona in 2015 as subspecialized MSK radiologist with emphasis on sport-related injuries. She is an active mentor for the TMC-academy.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||06 Sep,2020||EUR 2,200.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news