You are thinking about the MSK MRI exam and want to refresh your knowledge?
You have a lot of knowledge but want to compare yourself with colleagues - you forget it?
You want to be competitive and better than your peers (don't forget artificial intelligence)?
Then, this MSK MRI Digital museum is for you.
• Specialist and Consultant radiologists
• Radiology residents.
7-8 Feb 2020 (2 days)
Sharing knowledge is caring. Join us with a friend or even book two courses for yourself. A 20% discount on the course fee when you book two seats (Auto discount at checkout).
• It is an MSK MRI case database. Delegates will be able to review more than 250 peer-reviewed, MSK MRI cases with reports. Reports are on the checklist pattern describing the preferable approach to cases.
• It is one of the largest MSK MRI cases databases for fast track revision and can be used for exam preparation as well as routine practice updates.
• Discussion rooms are available for group review. We encourage you to review these cases with colleagues/friends to promote discussion.
Why RADICON Course:
• All delegate will work on the workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice.
• The course fee includes Lunch, Refreshments, and CPD points are awarded in accordance with CPD scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists of UK.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
February 02, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||06 Feb,2020||AED 999.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news