MSK MRI Digital Museum is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held from Feb 07 - 08, 2020 at Radicon Institute of Radiology, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Specialist and Consultant radiologists
• Radiology residents.
You are thinking about the MSK MRI exam and want to refresh your knowledge?
You have a lot of knowledge but want to compare yourself with colleagues - you forget it?
You want to be competitive and better than your peers (dont forget artificial intelligence)?
Then, this MSK MRI Digital museum is for you.
• It is an MSK MRI case database. Delegates will be able to review more than 250 peer reviewed, MSK MRI cases with reports. Reports are on the checklist pattern describing the preferable approach to cases.
• Limited seats working on individual workstations (imacs).
• It is one the largest MSK MRI cases database for fast track revision and can be used for exam preparation as well as routine practice updates.
• Discussion rooms available for group review. We encourage you to review these cases with colleagues/friends to promote discussion. (We are glad to offer a 20% discount for all reservations of 2 or more seats. Automatic discount at check out.)
Why Radicon Course:
• All delegate will work on the workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice.
• The course fee includes Lunch, Refreshments, and CPD by Dubai Healthcare City Authority and CPD points are awarded in accordance with CPD scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists of UK.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||0526164434
February 02, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||06 Feb,2020||AED 1499.00|