Miami Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology 2020 is organized by Informa Markets and will be held from Feb 20 - 22, 2020 at Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The educational design of this activity addresses the needs of medical professionals, including Physicians (MD & DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistants (PA) involved in the practice of cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine.
Physician Credit Designation:
Global Education Group designates this live activity for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Continuing Education:
Global Education Group is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity for 21 contact hours is provided by Global Education Group. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Miami Cosmetic Surgery Symposium provides multi-disciplinary cross talks, sharing, and cooperation. This educational venue features specialists in the fields of dermatology, facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, plastic surgery, practice management, and business development. Our educational offerings include specific surgical and nonsurgical technique discussions and complications, to emerging technology and real-world application of products and practices. This educational conference addresses the need that facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and oculoplastic surgeons face in-depth technique discussions to meet higher standards of care and produce better results for their patients.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Demonstrate an improved understanding of how to avoid the most common problems in rhinoplasty.
• Diff eventuate the various approaches to blepharoplasty and brow lifting to determine that best suited to the patient.
• Assess best practices for choosing which patients might be the best candidates for surgical rejuvenation and which might benefit from non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation.
• Compare options for minimally invasive facial rejuvenation through the use of fillers, injectables, lasers and other skin tightening devices, and minimally invasive lifting techniques.
• Assess controversial topics in facial aesthetic surgery in order to make more informed decisions.
• Demonstrate an improved understanding of various approaches to facelifting and which procedure is appropriate for which patient.
|Contact No. :||+1 (949) 333-2239
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 1050.00|
|Physician Final Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 1150.00|
|Advanced Provider / ARNP, PA, PA-C Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 890.00|
|Advanced Provider / ARNP, PA, PA-C Final Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 1000.00|
|Clinical Staff/ RN, LPN, Office Staff Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 750.00|
|Clinical Staff/ RN, LPN, Office Staff Final Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 850.00|
|Resident Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 650.00|
|Resident Final Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 750.00|
|Industry Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 1050.00|
|Industry Final Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 1150.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news