Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance: 2nd Annual Advanced Practice Provider Oncology Symposium
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance: 2nd Annual Advanced Practice Provider Oncology Symposium is organized by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) and will be held on Mar 21 - 22, 2020 at Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center, New York City, New York, United States of America.
The purpose of this symposium is to provide advanced practice providers (nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and nurses from MSK's Alliance institutions and other oncology centers of care the latest information in new developments and innovations in cancer treatment, management and research. The goals are to provide the tools the health care professionals need to deliver state-of-the-art collaborative team care, improve patient outcomes, and enhance quality of life in patients with cancer.
2020 Session Topics include:
• Breast Cancer: An Integrated Team Model
• Management of Quality of Life Issues in the Oncologic Patient
• Innovative Oncologic Programs
• Management of Adult and Pediatric Cancers
• Radiographic and Diagnostic Review
• Psychosocial Management
• APP Professional and Leadership Development
• Quality and Safety
• Benign Hematology
This course is intended for nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and physicians who manage the care of the oncology patient.
Live Simulcast Available*:
We are pleased to offer a live simulcast for this symposium, available to all non-MSK employees. CME credit is offered for the live simulcast and active participation is required throughout the course. We do hope you will attend in person but understand that can sometimes be a challenge, so we are happy to offer the live simulcast as an option. Registration for the simulcast is required; please select the "Live Simulcast" option during course registration. A link to view the Symposium will be emailed to you the day before the course begins.
• Identify innovate treatment strategies for adult and pediatric cancers.
• Discuss and address quality of life issues during and after cancer treatment.
• Strategize optimal support care management for patients throughout the care continuum.
• Understanding the management of benign hematologic issues.
• Discuss the role and onboarding of the APP in our current healthcare climate.
|Contact No. :||646-227-2025
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians (MDs, PhDs and DOs) - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 500.00|
|Advanced Practice Providers (NPs, PAs, CRNAs), Residents and Fellows - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|Nurses and Other Healthcare Providers - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 125.00|
|Industry Professionals Fee||22 Mar,2020||USD 1050.00|
|Students (NP, PA, RN, MD) - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 75.00|
|Live Simulcast Fee||22 Mar,2020||USD 800.00|