Medicine 4.0 Conference 2020
Medicine 4.0 Conference 2020 is organized by Event Prime, Centre For Biomedical & Technology Integration (CBMTI) Sdn Bhd, University of Malaya (UM) and will be held from Feb 28 - 29, 2020 at MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
MEDICINE 4.0 2019/20 is scheduled to take place during the first quarter of 2020 at the MATRADE Exhibition & Convention Centre Kuala Lumpur. The inaugural conference aims to bring together presenters and panelists from a cross-section of industry experts, academics, thought leaders and heads of multinational corporations to discuss and recognise the advent of new treatment paradigms and technological innovation trends to make healthcare more predictive for better patient outcome.
This 2 Days Interactive Conference Platform will also witness promising innovative health Start-up companies presenting game-changing technology for improved patient experience. With technology being the driving force behind healthcare advances, evidently, the Startups are mounting to be an essential component transforming healthcare delivery today.
• Support predictive cutting edge treatment paradigms for better patient outcome
• Implement Malaysian state-of-the-art healthcare services through Industry 4.0
• Recognise Malaysian policies and regulatory framework for healthcare innovation
• Clarify the role of government in healthcare innovations and internationalisation
• Promote public and private partnership for commercialisation of new medical technologies
• Elevate Healthcare Startups as driver to the Malaysian economy
• Highlight MATRADE’s functions and gaps in the value chain
• Identify the role of investors and venture capitalist
|Contact No. :||+60 12-397 2266
February 18, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Per-Pax: Corporate and Public Participants Fee||27 Feb,2020||MYR 799.00|
|Per-Pax: for Government Staffs, NGO or Students Fee||27 Feb,2020||MYR 699.00|