Medical Acupuncture for Physicians Course: Clinical Two is organized by Helms Medical Institute (HMI) and will be held from Dec 10, 2020 - May 30, 2021 at Tempe, Arizona, United States of America.
• Basic science foundations of acupuncture
• Clinical science levels of evidence
• Fundamental tenets of traditional acupuncture theory
• Hybrid contemporary model of acupuncture
• Channel and point function, location, and palpation
• Integrated approaches to diagnosis and therapy
• Needling technique
• Patient management
• Practice set up, building, and billing
This course is designed to meet the needs of physicians seeking responsible and comprehensive training in the emerging discipline of medical acupuncture. In doing so, this CME activity addresses the demands of patients and physicians seeking a safe and time-tested complement or alternative to conventional medical therapies, whether for pain or general medical problems accessible to acupuncture.
If you participate conscientiously in all aspects of the training, Medical Acupuncture for Physicians will enable you to:
• Apply this skill when addressing neuromusculoskeletal and headache pain problems in your clinical setting, and thereby reduce reliance on pharmaceuticals;
• Use the acupuncture diagnostic model to interpret premorbid and stress-related problems that typically escape explanation and to address the “worried well” in your practice;
• Use acupuncture as an early intervention tool in managing chronic pain patients, as a primary treatment or in collaboration with medications and other interventions;
• Relate on a more intimate, interactive, and practical level with your patients, and thus allow you to enjoy anew your practice of medicine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news