Mayo Clinic Interventional Radiology - The Basics is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Jul 19 - 23, 2020 at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
This course is designed to update Diagnostic radiologists, Interventional radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and radiology advanced practitioners (NP/PAs) on generally accepted imaging practices, as well as new trends and emerging techniques in IR procedures.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs):
SAM credit is under review and will likely be available for this activity in the amount of 25 SAM credits.
The inaugural Mayo Clinic Interventional Radiology – The Basics course is a post-graduate medical course that provides radiologists a review of basic IR procedures, updates on the current status of IR procedures at tertiary centers and a review of the pre- and post-imaging findings related to complex IR procedures. A collegial learning environment is provided during question/answer sessions and conference breaks where attendees and faculty have an opportunity to interact and share their knowledge.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Discuss Endoscopic evaluation and treatment for GI Bleeding
• Review noninvasive biliary imaging
• Describe the evaluation and treatment of varicose veins
• Identify treatment of pulmonary embolism
• Recognize imaging consideration in pancreatitis
• Analyze imaging and intervention in the gallbladder
• Evaluate and discuss pelvic venous congestion syndrome
• Discuss complications following pelvic surgery
• Examine complications following a biopsy
|Contact No. :||507-284-3317|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||18 Jul,2020||USD 1195.00|