Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program for Physicians is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Oct 22 - 24, 2020 at Dan Abraham Healthy Living Ctr, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
Mayo Clinic physicians and experts in the areas of wellness, physical activity, nutrition and resiliency designed this course to equip you with the skills necessary to develop individualized wellness plans for yourself, and your patients. Physicians practicing internal medicine, primary care/family medicine, preventive medicine, cardiovascular medicine and endocrinology will find this information applicable to practice.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 23 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM Maintenance of Certification Points
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 23 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, Healthy Living Program for Physicians, from 01/09/2020 - 10/24/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 22.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Be one of the first to experience Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program for Physicians, a new offering uniquely designed by and for physicians like you. With rising rates of physician burnout, invigorate your knowledge of and commitment to physical activity, nutrition, and resiliency and the mind-body connection through an immersive experience that will benefit you and your patients.
Based on The Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program principles, you will learn how lifestyle medicine can prevent and treat chronic disease and improve quality of life. Unlike traditional CME that uses classroom-based formats to educate physicians, this course offers active, hands-on learning and the creation of an individualized wellness plan. Learning in this personal manner will allow you to better guide patients to make similar healthy behavior changes.
• Evidence-based comprehensive wellness program
• Experience a personal physical activity assessment, which includes: body composition scan, cardiovascular stress test, movement assessment, strength assessment, physician-led assessment review and a cardiovascular and resistance training plan
• Small group sessions, only 15 spaces available per session
• One-on-one session with wellness experts: physicians, wellness physical therapists, wellness exercise specialists, certified wellness coaches and dietitian
• Learn how to guide your patients on their own wellness journey
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Recognize the relationship between health behaviors, chronic disease and quality of life.
• Assess patient wellness in their own clinical practice.
• Create your own individualized wellness plan.
• Demonstrate tracking health behaviors.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
|Contact No. :||5075387229
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Registration and Lodging (per person) Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 3900.00|
|Registration and Shared Lodging with a partner (2 registrants required) Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 3400.00|
|Registration only (no Lodging, per person) Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 3400.00|
Residence Inn by Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area,
441 W Center St,
Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America 55902,
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown,
225 S Broadway,
Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America 55904,