Maternal-Fetal Imaging - Advances in Ob-Gyn Ultrasound is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Jan 17 - 19, 2020 at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, United States of America.
Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse midwives, nurses, sonographers and radiologic technologists who work in a clinical practice setting using maternal-fetal ultrasound for diagnosis and screening
World Class CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. World Class CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 19 cognate credits to this program.
The American Board of Radiology Maintenance of Certification - 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – AMA credits can be used toward ABR MOC Part 2 requirements.
Nurse Practitioners and RNs - The American Nurses Credentialing Center and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program accept continuing education credits sponsored by organizations, agencies, or educational institutions accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
ASRT approved for 22.25 Category A CE Credits for Sonographers and Technologists
“Our faculty will be doing live scanning to show tips on obtaining cardiac and outflow tracts (with color Doppler) as well as tips on scanning brain anatomy, the lower uterine segment and getting optimal doppler images.
We will cover first trimester anomalies as well as the most common anomalies diagnosed today with ultrasound in the second and third trimesters. A particular focus on prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease for screeners will be given by cardiac specialists. You’ll also learn the basics in assessing pregnancies at risk for morbidly adherent placenta (accreta spectrum) since it is now 1:200 pregnancies. Gynecological ultrasound will include ultrasound of endometrium, pelvic pain and pelvic floor.”
– Dolores Pretorius, Program Director
Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
• Demonstrate how to perform an optimal fetal cardiac and anatomical exam by watching live scanning by a pediatric cardiologist
• Differentiate abnormally developing early pregnancies from normal based on sonographic correlation of anatomic findings
• Perform a basic obstetrical ultrasound examination, fulfilling the requirements set forth by the ACOG, ACR, and AIUM for first trimester and second trimester scans
• Identify the ultrasound appearance of common and interesting fetal thoracic anomalies
• Incorporate current practice guidelines in cardiac evaluation
• Look for clues in evaluating the fetal frontal horns of the ventricles
• Look for clues in evaluating the posterior fossa of the fetal brain
• Describe definition of adherent placenta spectrum, risk factors, image acquisition and image interpretation
• Optimize resolution and evaluation of the fetal heart during the anatomy scan
• Update on state-of-the-art practices in evaluation of the fetal face
• Recognize the classic ultrasound findings of ectopic pregnancy as well as ectopic pregnancies in unusual location
• Understand the legal ramifications of performing obstetrical ultrasound and implement safeguards to mitigate your risk
• Discover the advantages of ultrasound for evaluating the female pelvis for non-pregnant gynecological emergencies
• Discuss common sonographic findings of female pelvic pain when evaluating pelvic problems including ovarian torsion and common gastrointestinal and vascular causes of pelvic pain
• Learn how to identify and differentiate adenomysosis and fibroids on ultrasound.
|Contact No. :||980 819-5095
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 1095.00|
|Single-Day Tuition - Physician/NP/PA Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 795.00|
|Sonographer Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 845.00|
|Single-Day Tuition - sonographer Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 695.00|
|Advanced Practitioner (NP and PA), Certified Nurse Midwife Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 995.00|
|Resident/Retired/Military/VA Physician Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 995.00|