Massachusetts Required Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Training for Healthcare and Behavioral Health Professionals (Chapter 260) is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Apr 29, 2020 at Beechwood Hotel, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3.7 contact hours / 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• Registered Nurses
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
• Licensed Professional Nurses
• Physician Assistants
• Social Workers
• Allied Mental Health and Human Service Professions
• Nursing Home Administrators
• Marriage and Family Therapists
Recent laws in Massachusetts require healthcare and behavioral health professionals to complete education in the areas of domestic violence and sexual assault (Chapter 260).
Why you should choose THIS course to fulfill the new mandatory CE requirement:
• Content for this course has been approved by the MA Department of Public Health
• Meredith Scannell, PhD, MPH, MSN, CNM, SANE-A, CEN, is a leading expert in the field
• Evidence-based treatment guidelines for those who provide direct care to survivors
• Advances coming from current sexual violence research
• The latest CDC recommended prophylactic medications
• And … this course is different from other courses … as it also provides continuing education credits for attending, including pharmacology CE!
• Analyze the scope of domestic violence and sexual assault (DV/SA) as a public health problem.
• Summarize the latest evidence-based practices for domestic violence and sexual assault.
• Recognize key concepts related to perpetrators of domestic violence and sexual assault.
• Review current recommended medications and issues of medication adherence for sexually assaulted patients.
• Evaluate prevention strategies, including resources and referrals.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||09 Apr,2020||USD 199.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate: Per Person Fee||28 Apr,2020||USD 199.99|
|Coordinator Fee||28 Apr,2020||USD 30.00|