Making Endodontics Fun, Predictable, and Profitable is organized by Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses and will be held from Oct 23 - 24, 2020 at Provo, Utah, United States of America.
CE hours: 15
As a clinician and an educator for over 35 years, Dr. John West teaches you the skills of making endodontics easy by doing the right thing at the right time. You will learn how to competently, consistently, and confidently “Find, Follow, and Finish” treating endodontic canals at a level of excellence that you may not have thought possible. John is best known for teaching restorative dentists transferable and reproducible endodontic skills that will take you from where you are to where you want to be. He teaches that there are really no problems in endodontics, only situations that require smart knowledge, smart thinking, and smart doing.
At conclusion, participants should be able to:
• Unravel the “toothache headache”
• “Find” all canals
• “Follow” all canals using the four essential manual motions
• Prepare manual and mechanical Glidepaths for safe rotary
• “Shape” canals using the latest proven Shaping and Finishing breakthrough technology
• “Finish” canals for 3D disinfection and obturation
• Immediately implement powerful endodontic practice builders
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Dentist - Endodontics Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 2,500.00|
|Auxiliary - Endodontics Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 950.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news