Lower Back Pain - Solving the Lumbar-Pelvic Complex is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Nov 07, 2020 at Spire Leeds Hospital, Leeds, England, United Kingdom. This course has been approved for a maximum of 6 CPD Hours.
• This workshop aims to give a clear understanding of the reasons why back pain occurs in 80% of the population the population, a clear understanding of the biomechanics and pathology underpinning Low Back Pain.
• Key factors relating to the prevention of low back pain and the role of core stability in injury prevention will be discussed.
• Participants will be given a clear understanding of clinical, functional and dynamic evaluation techniques of the Lumbar-Pelvic complex relative to both athletes and non-athletes.
• Demonstration and discussion on the application of evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation approaches including joint and soft tissue manual techniques
• Correction of Biomechanics and alignment issues.
• Practical guidelines for strengthening while addressing many of the myths associated with 'core-stability'.
Workshop participants will:
• Improve their knowledge of the Anatomy of the Lumbar-Pelvic Complex
• Advance their understanding of Lumbar-Pelvic functional biomechanics.
• Develop a clear understanding of the pathological reasons associated with the painful and dysfunctional Lumbar-Pelvic unit.
• Deepen their understanding the factors associated with mechanical LBP how load, overuse and trauma can contribute to the problem.
• Increase competence in the application of effective core stability programme understanding based on evidence strategies and expected outcomes
• Advance their skills in assessment including the role of scans, neurological assessment, special tests, movement patterns, biomechanics, palpation, the kinetic chain, loading and functional tests and evaluating core stability.
• Increase their understanding of the necessary criteria to make the best choices in treating, rehabilitating, managing and preventing the problem.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||06 Nov,2020||GBP 145.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news