Longevity Leaders World Congress is organized by LSX Ltd and will be held from Apr 21 - 22, 2020 at etc.venues 133 Houndsditch, London, England, United Kingdom.
The Longevity Leaders World Congress is the definitive global meeting with the mission of extending human health span, delivering healthy ageing and financial wellness in the context of longevity.
As three-conferences-in-one, it digs deeply into each facet while shared plenary and networking sessions provide opportunities for interdisciplinary exchange.
Ageing science has the potential to dramatically change how we treat disease and add years to human health span. But there are problems to be solved first: What biomarkers should we use for ageing? How to develop a clinical trial for health span? When are regulatory bodies likely to recognise ageing as a disease and what needs to change for that to happen? How to secure funding or investment in a largely misunderstood field?
Who is it for?
• Biotech executives developing longevity therapeutics
• Ageing science academics and gerontologists
• Investors looking for new innovations within longevity
• Informatics providers with expertise in biomarker discovery
• Data repositories with high level patient data
• Big Pharma external innovation looking for emerging opportunities
• Regulators and policy makers
• Insurance professionals looking for insight into human health span and life expectancy
How we age is being reshaped. We want to work for longer, but more flexibly. We want products to facilitate ageing better but not “old person products.” We want at-home care rather than care homes. We want the benefits of digital enabled social tools but not at the expense of face-to-face contact. We want to proactively manage our health and finances pre- and post-retirement. But the world of consumer products and services is yet to catch up, still preferring to target younger but generally poorer customers.
Who is it for?
• Age Tech start-ups innovating ageing products and services
•> Investors looking for new innovations within ageing well
• >Life and health insurers concerned with preventative healthcare
• Consumer health companies looking to access ageing customers
• Health and care providers
• Housing providers and developers
• Retail banks and financial services with products for older demographics
• Consumer companies looking to adapt to an ageing customer
The UK is facing a pensions crisis as people live longer and healthier lives. Pension trustees, corporate sponsors and insurers must find better ways to hedge longevity risk in order to help as many people as possible achieve financial security. Life expectancy improvements are driving a thriving market in bulk annuities and longevity swaps, with a £260bn deficit in defined benefit pensions still to be met. And problems remain interpreting the impact of medical advances and socio-economic change on life expectancy in the future.
Who is it for?
• Pension trustees and professional trustees
• Corporate sponsor CFOs, treasury, actuaries and pensions teams
• Insurers and Re-insurers actuaries and Heads of Longevity Risk
• Pension and actuarial consultants
• Legal services
• Asset management
• Data models and risk analytics providers
• Regulators and policy influencers
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)203 637 5908|
November 01, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Concession||22 Apr,2020||GBP 895.00|
|Standard Regular Fee||22 Apr,2020||GBP 1695.00|
|Executive Regular Fee||22 Apr,2020||GBP 2095.00|
|VIP Fee||22 Apr,2020||GBP 4995.00|
|Pre-event Masterclass Fee||22 Apr,2020||GBP 1595.00|
|Poster Presentation (academics only) Fee||22 Apr,2020||GBP 295.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Concession & Start-ups Early Fee||06 Dec,2019||GBP 495.00|
|Standard Early Fee||06 Dec,2019||GBP 995.00|
|Executive Early Fee||06 Dec,2019||GBP 1595.00|