Liver Fellowship Course is organized by TMC Academy and will be held from Sep 21 - 25, 2020 at Torre Mapfre, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 CME Credits.
During this fellowship CT/MR technique, as well as the different pathologies of the liver, will be shown, in an interactive way, trying to illustrate the best technique according to the different clinical fields. Special emphasis will be given to CT and MR, especially liver specific MR contrast media. Pathologies will be shown either in the hepatic parenchyma either in the biliary context. Diagnosis, differential diagnosis, staging and assessment of therapeutic response will be illustrated.
• 1st objective: optimization of liver imaging technique
• 2nd objective: diagnostic approach to focal liver lesions
• 3rd objective: diagnostic approach to biliary diseases
Programme will include:
• Lectures on CT and MR technique, CT and MR contrast media, hepatic and biliary pathologies
• Individual reporting with supervision of Mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
Level II - General radiologist
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course fee||20 Sep,2020||EUR 2,200.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news