LEAP HR: Life Sciences West Course is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Apr 20 - 22, 2020 at Hotel Kabuki, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
LEAP HR: Life Sciences is the only time all year where the boldest life sciences people leaders clear their schedule to collaborate, innovate, and co-create the future of HR in life sciences. Taking part will give you the chance to discover the breakthrough thinking and disruptive people strategies that inspire sustainable innovation to deliver growth and gain a competitive edge.
Among the highlights:
• Build a stronger, more flexible culture fit for a hyper-dynamic industry: Be the first the find out how Novo Nordisk is evolving its culture to go ‘beyond innovation’
• Reimagine employee experience in a growing life sciences business: Uncover the latest thinking Ipsen is applying to make the employee experience more meaningful
• Radically reshape your culture around belonging and inclusion: Hear how Verily is investing in ‘belonging’ to boost its business and truly move the needle on diversity
• Totally reshape the way we do HR: Understand how Relay Therapeutics is intertwining analytics and learning & development to give it a competitive edge with top talent
• Reimagine the future of HR in a hyper-growth bio pharma: See how Entasis Therapeutics is rethinking the role of HR to drive true talent collaboration and innovation in life sciences
The LEAP Difference
We believe the traditional conference format is not fit for purpose, so we’ve ripped it up and started from scratch. When you look inside the following agenda, you will see three main types of session:
• Discover sessions offer you the chance to hear the most admired people leaders in Healthcare share the stories of what they’ve done to solve their most pressing HR challenges.
• Develop sessions provide you with the unique opportunity to have your burning questions answered in a room full of your peers and move beyond the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ to get to the ‘how’.
• Action sessions are designed to help you work with your team to set a clear, bespoke action plan of what you are going to change when you get back to your business to ensure you get a fast ROI.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(+1) 617 455 4188|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Conference Plus Pre-Conference Focus Day - Standard Fee||19 Apr,2020||USD 2898.00|
|Conference Only - Standard Fee||19 Apr,2020||USD 2299.00|
|Pre-Conference Focus Day Only - Standard Fee||19 Apr,2020||USD 899.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Plus Pre-Conference Focus Day - Early Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 2298.00|
|Conference Only - Early Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 1699.00|
|Pre-Conference Focus Day Only - Early Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 799.00|