Laser Training Certificate Program is organized by Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine (CBAM) and will be held on Jun 11, 2020 at Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine (CBAM), Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Laser Certification course is an introductory level course to assist doctors and nurses to become familiar with the basics of laser concept, the diseases can be treated by laser machines, safety key points while using the laser machines, patient evaluation to design the best laser treatment plan and dealing with the complications of the laser treatments. The theory section of the class will be followed with half day live demonstration of laser treatment on models receiving treatment of different indications of laser therapy such as skin vascular lesions, hyperpigmentation lesions, tattoo removal and hair removal.
• LASER Physics
• LASER and Tissue Interaction
• LASER Parameters
• Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale
• Different Types of Medical LASER
• What Skin Condition Can Be Treated by LASER?
• How to Consult Your Patients (Patient Selection)
• ContraindicationsPre/Post Treatment Guidelines
• LASER Safety
• Practical (How to Set up LASER Parameters on Different LASER Devices)
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||10 Jun,2020||CAD 1,250.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news