KT4 - Specialty Sports Orthopedic Concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method is organized by Rehab Education and will be held on Mar 15, 2020 at Somerville, New Jersey, United States of America. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 Contact hours.
Who Should Attend:
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Licensed Massage Therapists
• Doctors of Chiropractic
Course Description :
The KT4 Sports/Orthopedic course is focused on sports conditions. During the KT4 Sports/Orthopedic course, attendees will practice their skills on a variety of applications correlated with specific clinical sports conditions.
This course is designed to give attendees guidelines on how to combine the concepts learned in the KT1, KT2, and KT3 courses with the concepts of sports medicine. This course is also designed to give attendees the chance to learn and practice specific applications related to specific sports dysfunctions. During the course, attendees will face problem-solving and specific taping techniques correlated with the healing process of joint and soft tissue, posture correction to provide stimulations to restore good posture for athletes, and lower and upper limb injuries.
Course Objectives :
• Enhances achieving the common objectives of Sports Medicine Practitioners
• Learn Kinesio Taping Methods for:
Common athletic injuries
○Recognizing “local” vs. “global” issues
○Treating overuse issues
○Treating the cause of the symptoms
○Improving clinical condition of the athletes correlated to athletic performance
• Integration of the Kinesio Taping Method into the treatment protocol of an injury from the initial onset of the injury, healing stages, rehabilitation, and return to activity
• Teaching and learning the proper posture, core strength, and movement patterns can be greatly enhanced with proper use of the Kinesio Taping Method
• Review and study the current trends of the Kinesio Taping Method in relationship to current trends in Sports Medicine
Requirements to fulfill your prerequisites:
Kinesio Taping Assessments, Fundamental Concepts and Techniques (Formerly KT1/2)
Kinesio Taping® Advanced Techniques and Clinical Reasoning (Formerly KT3)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||845-368-2458
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $349.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $319.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|