Kinesiology Taping Practitioner Certification: Combining Taping & Movement to Improve Functional Outcomes is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Jan 14, 2020 at Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 contact hours / 0.6 CEUs.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainers
• Massage Therapists
• Personal Trainers
From sports medicine to stroke rehab, kinesiology tape has rapidly gained popularity in rehabilitation due to its unique ability to improve movement and function. One of the most versatile treatment tools in rehab, taping has been shown to improve outcomes with a vast variety of therapies, including functional movement therapies, manual therapy, splinting, Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT), Hippo- and Aquatic therapies, and more.
This hands-on certification seminar will equip you with all the skills you’ll need to begin taping patients across the continuum of care. Explore the fundamentals of modern taping techniques, discover advanced interventions that integrate the latest neuroscience research, and learn how to combine taping with functional movement to produce the kinds of active treatments that are revolutionizing rehab. Numerous case studies will be presented that demonstrate how taping can help deliver superior rehab outcomes, and hands-on labs throughout the program will show you how to get impressive results with your patients.
• Explain the physiological effects of kinesiology taping.
• Assess functional taping techniques as they apply to pain, edema management, neurologic conditions, scar and posture improvement.
• Analyze the concepts of longitudinal fascial chain kinesiology taping.
• Demonstrate fluid dynamics taping applications for acute edema and chronic fluid dysfunction conditions using the jellyfish taping method.
• Demonstrate varied tape application techniques for common musculo-skeletal injury conditions such as low back pain, shoulder strains, ankle sprains and post-operative patient/client care.
• Demonstrate posture taping applications for correction of common chronic postural deficits of the upper and lower spine regions.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||25 Dec,2019||USD 249.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||13 Jan,2020||USD 279.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate: Per Person Fee||13 Jan,2020||USD 249.99|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news