International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV, Hepatitis, and Other Antiviral Drugs 2020 is organized by Virology Education B.V. (VE) and will be held from Sep 28 - 30, 2020 at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New York, United States of America.
Participants of this workshop will be able to incorporate the new information into clinical guidance for improved disease management of their patients. The knowledge on drug efficacy/toxicity and potential drug interactions will enable clinicians to better manage treatment-related complications and, thereby, further optimize antiviral treatment and prevention.
This meeting aims to:
• Gather experts involved in clinical pharmacology from different disciplines in an interactive workshop setting
• Provide a platform for presentation and discussion of the latest developments in the field
• Share information on ongoing pharmacological studies
• Translate new data to treatment guidelines
• Stimulate discussion and consensus on best practices
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
July 17, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academia - Full Fee||27 Jul,2020||USD 845.00|
|Academia - Late Fee||27 Sep,2020||USD 945.00|
|Academia - Onsite Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 995.00|
|Industry - Full Fee||27 Jul,2020||USD 1,395.00|
|Industry - Late Fee||27 Sep,2020||USD 1,495.00|
|Industry - Onsite Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 1,545.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news