International Symposium Mayo Clinic Model of Care 2020 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Oct 29 - 30, 2020 at Mayo Clinic - Siebens Building - Phillips Hall, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
This symposium is designed for international clinicians, health care executives, administrators and business leaders. Participants should be able to understand English.
Mayo Clinic has been dedicated to international collaboration for over 100 years, starting with the Mayo brothers, who traveled throughout the world to share medical practices and learn from others. We are honored to continue this tradition with you. Mayo Clinic is pleased to announce a two-day symposium for international medical leaders designed to provide in-depth exposure to the mission, values and systems that have made Mayo Clinic a recognized leader in medicine worldwide.
Mayo Clinic senior leadership will share insights on:
• The value principles that make up the Mayo Model of Care
• The business and management systems that support Mayo's integrated practice
• The culture of service excellence that sustains Mayo's ranking as one of the best hospitals in America
Through presentations, tours, open discussions, and question and answer sessions, participants will gain a cohesive understanding of Mayo Clinic's integrated model of health care delivery. Whatever your role in health care, we hope you'll find value and new ideas at the symposium. We expect to learn as much from you as you do from us.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Identify the value principles that make up the Mayo Model of Care
• Describe the business and management systems that support Mayo’s integrated practice
• Recognize the culture of service excellence that sustains Mayo’s ranking as one of the best hospitals in America
• Recognize leadership principles and the culture of collaboration and a team-based health care structure.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Registration Fee||28 Oct,2020||USD 1,450.00|
|Special Topics in Mandarin (October 28, 2020) Registration Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 500.00|
|International Symposium Mayo Model of Care with Mandarin Interpretation Services (October 29-30, 2020) Registration Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 1,950.00|
The Kahler Grand Hotel,
20 2nd Ave SW,
Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America 55902,
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown,
225 S Broadway,
Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America 55904,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news