International Conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems is organized by Genvio Group and will be held from Sep 14 - 15, 2020 at Holiday Inn Venice - Mestre Marghera, Venice, Veneto, Italy.
This event is designed for pharma professionals, physicians, physician assistants, advanced practice providers and nurses in health care, who provide care to patients with latest pharma research and novel treatments on the horizon. In addition, a multidisciplinary approach to drug formulation and delivery will be presented. This conference features state of the art presentations and discussions on current practice and new developments in pharmaceutical sciences and focus on the theme “Exploration of the frontiers in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences”.
There will be an opportunity to meet faculty and discuss practice issues during the discussions. Content will be case-based addressing evidence-based approaches to care as well as cure.
Why To Attend:
• Presenting a paper
• Networking for future collaborations
• Added Research Value
• Socialization and the culture factor
• Find out what’s new
• The focus and energy of Like-Minded Individuals
• Join us in September, when the brightest minds and most influential entrepreneurs in pharma sciences compliance unite with an unmatched speaking faculty, meaningful networking and strategic content.
• Network with thousands of clinical pharmacy professionals with plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues and peers.
• Our leading speakers will be sharing their knowledge and insights to provide you with advanced educational content.
• Industry-specific content that earns continuing professional education credits and pathways for career elevation
• Best opportunity to meet potential clients face-to-face
• Build relationships while demonstrating thought leadership and sharing expertise
• And so much more!
• Drug Delivery Systems
• Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
• Protein and Antibody Therapeutics
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology
• Natural Product Research
• Medicinal/ Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug DesignPharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
• Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics
• Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics, PharmacoeconomicsPharmaceutical nanotechnology
• Drug and gene delivery systems
• Experimental and clinical therapeutics
• Bioavailability and drug absorption
• Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy
• Biochemical Pharmacology
• Pharmacology and Toxicology
• Orphan Drugs
• Biocompatibility of drug delivery
• Translational ResearchChinese Traditional Medicine
• Natural products,extracts and formulations
• Nanoscale delivery systems
• Probiotics and Health
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|