2020 International Conference on Disaster Medicine and Hurricane Resiliency is organized by Caribbean Center for Disaster Medicine (CCDM) and will be held from Mar 26 - 29, 2020 at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Sint Maarten, Sint Maarten (Dutch Part).
The 2nd Annual CCDM International Conference on Disaster Medicine and Hurricane Resiliency will gather professionals and experts from around the world to share insights and expertise on preparing for and managing disasters, building disaster management capacity, and educating and training in the health professions. They are once again excited to collaborate on this event with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and our regional partners in Sint Maarten and the Caribbean.
Reasons to Attend:
Their inaugural conference held in March 2019 drew over 280 delegates representing 12 countries, including nine Caribbean islands. Please join us in March 2020 and take advantage of these opportunities:
• Network with other professionals in the field and across multiple disciplines and areas of interest.
• Learn about new research, tools, and approaches being deployed to address the needs of individuals, communities, and societies affected by disaster.
• Present your own perspectives and learnings through a presentation, workshop, or poster.
• Explore opportunities to partner with peer organizations and individuals on mutually critical areas of need.
• Earn continuing professional education credits.
• Enjoy a beautiful, culturally vibrant, and family-friendly Caribbean destination.
Subject Matter Focus:
The 2020 Annual Conference will invite perspectives from all dimensions of disaster medicine, with focused tracks on Hurricane Resiliency, Mass Casualty Events, and Infectious Disease. They will have presentation from experts in the fields of medicine, nursing, veterinary medicine, public health, emergency medical services, disaster response, and more.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||7325092258
October 01, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early Fee 2||15 Dec,2019||USD 550.00|
|Medical Residents and Fellows Fee||29 Mar,2020||USD 250.00|
|Caribbean Physician Fee||29 Mar,2020||USD 500.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee 1||15 Oct,2019||USD 500.00|