Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Geri/ID/Neuro/Ophth is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER). This Onsite medical conference will be held from Dec 10 - 13, 2020 at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
Who should attend?
This CME conference is intended for office-based primary care providers and other health professionals who seek for the updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources assigns this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians can acquire the credit commensurate depending on the extent of their participation in the session.
ABIM MOC Recognition
On Successful completion of this CME activity, an attendee will be able to apply for the evaluation component, allowing them to gain up to 16 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, Emergency Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of March 27, 2020, has been examined and is satisfactory for up to 16 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
American College of Emergency Physicians
This program is recognized by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 16 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Osteopathic Association
These programs are recommended for 16 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
AAPA holds certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM from organizations approved by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may obtain a maximum of 16 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
This CE activity renders 16 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
This activity is assigned for X.X ANCC pharmacotherapeutic contact hours
Provider certified by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12299, for 16 contact hours.
Medical Education Resources (MER) is authorized by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. MER assigns this continuing education activity for 16 contact hours 1.6 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
At the conclusion of this CME medical conference, participants should be better able to:
• Know the most significant approaches to the febrile patient with potentially life-threatening diseases in both hospital - and clinic associated settings
• Diagnose and control major infectious disease syndromes in a range of organ-based systems (respiratory and skin and soft-tissue)
• Employ a thorough geriatric assessment to identify potential issues
• Evaluate and manage vascular and urologic disorders
• Distinguish between cognitive impairment, dementia, and Alzheimer’s Disease, and formulate appropriate treatment options
• Offer a neurological exam as well as define signs of weakness and other neurological disorders
• Explain the differential diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders
• Consider a broad approach to eye and vision management in the aging patient
• Outline treatment claims for patients with ophthalmic emergencies, as well as those with circulatory complications
• To accommodate updates in primary care medicine to office-based providers
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||09 Dec,2020||USD 995.00|
|Non-Physician Early Fee||09 Dec,2020||USD 895.00|
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
30620 Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa,
30620 Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach,
Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news