Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Geri/ID/Neuro/Ophth is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 10 - 13, 2020 at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 16 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, Emergency Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of March 27, 2020 has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 16 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
American College of Emergency Physicians
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 16 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Osteopathic Association
These programs are approved for 16 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 16 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
This CE activity provides 16 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
This activity is designated for X.X ANCC pharmacotherapeutic contact hours
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12299, for 16 contact hours.
Medical Education Resources (MER) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. MER designates this continuing education activity for 16 contact hours 1.6 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss the most important approaches to the febrile patient with potentially lifethreatening diseases in both hospital - and clinic associated settings
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (respiratory and skin and soft-tissue)
• Utilize a comprehensive geriatric assessment to identify potential issues
• Assess and manage vascular and urologic disorders
• Differentiate between cognitive impairment, dementias, and Alzheimer’s Disease, and formulate appropriate treatment options
• Perform a neurological exam as well as distinguish signs of weakness and other neurological disorders
• Describe the differential diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders
• Discuss a comprehensive approach to eye and vision management in the aging patient
• List treatment options for patients with ophthalmic emergencies, as well as those with circulatory complications
• To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||09 Dec,2020||USD 995.00|
|Non-Physician Early Fee||09 Dec,2020||USD 895.00|
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
30620 Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa,
30620 Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach,
Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ,