Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Allergy & Immuno/Nephro/Ortho/Psych - Orlando (Dec 03 - 06, 2020)
Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Allergy & Immuno/Nephro/Ortho/Psych is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER). This Onsite Medical Conference will be held from Dec 03 - 06, 2020 at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This CME medical conference is designed to meet the educational requirements of office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources assigns this live medical conference for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians can obtain credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition
On Successful completion of this CME activity, a participant will be able to apply for the evaluation component. Thereby, it enables the participant to gain up to 16 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, Emergency Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of March 27, 2020, has been examined and is satisfactory for up to 16 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
American College of Emergency Physicians
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 16 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Osteopathic Association
These medical programs are recommended for 16 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
AAPA affirms certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may obtain a maximum of 16hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
This CE activity produces 16 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
This activity is assigned for X.X ANCC pharmacotherapeutic contact hours
Provider accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12299, for 16 contact hours.
Medical Education Resources (MER) is authorized by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a presenter of continuing pharmacy education. MER assigns this continuing education activity for 16 contact hours 1. 6 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
At the conclusion of this medical conference, participants should be better able to:
• Describe the methods for assessing medications for drug interactions
• Explain how to efficiently and cost-effectively guide patients with food, drug, Hymenoptera hypersensitivities, asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, and several atopic skin conditions
• Precisely diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic) substance abuse, bipolar disorders, and ADHD in adults
• Explain the anatomy and function of the shoulder and knee joints
• Discover the basics and common pitfalls of orthopedic x-ray interpretation for shoulder and knee imaging
• Explain how and when to employ joint aspiration and injection for the shoulder and knee joints
• Outline steps to diagnose and treat bone disease and its cardiovascular consequences in CKD
• Recognize herbal preparations with the potential to cause nephrotoxicity
• Outline treatment opportunities for hematuria and glomerulonephritis
To accommodate updates in primary care medicine to office-based providers
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||02 Dec,2020||USD 995.00|
|Non-Physician Early Fee||02 Dec,2020||USD 895.00|
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
1700 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Walt Disney World® Resort
Orlando, Florida, United States of America
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts,
1700 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Walt Disney World® Resort,
Orlando, Florida, United States of America 32830,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news